Make a website for a fictional small business. Whatever business you like. The example here is for a unicycle shop.
Here's a sample home page.
- Your site should have at least four pages.
- The branding area should have a logo and a header.
- Logo and header are clickable links to the home page. Notices to that effect show on mouse hover.
- The logo should be no taller than the site title.
- There should be a gap between the logo and the text.
- The site title should have no underline, even though it's a link.
- Have a navbar with a border at the bottom.
- Navbar links should be larger text than normal, and separated from each other. They should have hover notes.
- Have at least four photos. At least one of the them should float to the left or right.
- All images should have alt text.
- Put all images in an
- Have links to at least two external websites. Make them open new tabs. Use small images to show that. Use this one, if you want:
- Include a table with at least three columns, and with column headings. In the Unicycle site, it would be on the product page.
- Have a footer with your name. Have top and bottom borders.
- The footer text should be smaller than the rest.
- Use a stylesheet called
standard.css, for all or most of the styles.
- All pages should have
head, and other tags that make a complete page.
Put your work behind a password, as usual. Submit the URL of your site.