Not graded. So why do it?
Files on your PC to the server
Here's what we have so far.
You can work in a folder on your PC, then upload the entire folder to your server. One thing to keep in mind: use nice file names. Lowercase, no spaces.
We can make it even better, though. We can open the local folder in VS Code, make subfolders, HTML files, etc. We can do (almost) all of the work in VS Code, then copy the entire folder to the server. Nice!
Now we have a complete workflow.
- Create a folder for an exercise
- Open it with VS Code
- Use VS Codeto create the files
- Upload everything at once with FileZilla
- Behold the magic on the server
We'll talk more about VS Code later in the course.
- We have an entire workflow:
- Prepare HTML on your PC with VS Code
- Upload to your server with FileZilla