Time to finish up your site.
Project: final project
Make a website for your final project. Use the prototype you created earlier as a guide, though you can change your mind about the pages, and... anything, really.
Remember that you can check out the HTML. Ctrl+U on Firefox and Chrome on Windows and Linux. Macs might do something weird.
- Use Bootstrap
- Add at least three regions to each page (add more if you want):
- Site name and navbar
- Content region
- Your site should have at least six pages.
- You don't have to use real content. Filler content is fine. Here's a list of filler text generators.
- The branding area should have a site name, and an optional logo.
- The site name (and the logo, if you have one) is a clickable link to the home page. Notices to that effect show on mouse hover. (See the Pupperware site for an example.)
- The site title should have no underline, even though it's a link.
- Include a few images (beyond those in the carousel), as well as text. All images should have alt text.
- Use a navbar, with a dropdown.
- Make the navbar reusable. Use the same navbar file on all pages.
- Make the footer reusable. Use the same footer file on all pages.
- Use a carousel.
- Use some cards, for anything you want.
- Put your name in the footer, like Suzie did in the Pupperware site.
As with all projects, you do not get to correct errors and resubmit. So, check your work on your server, not just on your PC.
Submit your URL, as usual.